Wanting to develop the potential of your business but not sure how or struggling to find the time?
Business Mentoring supports business leaders [CEOs, Owners, Directors and Trustees] to harness the potential of their products, customers, people, processes and systems to achieve outstanding business outcomes, to feel more in control and to manage the demands of today’s economy.
Businesses face challenging times. It can be lonely and difficult running a business. Constant day to day demands, challenging customers or employees, market competition, unprecedented global events, pressures on the bottom line and limited time to plan for the future.
– You don’t get to spend enough time working on your business and plans. You are too busy working in your business.
– You don’t have time to critically assess business performance.
– You want someone independent to discuss your ideas with.
– You have ideas for growth but don’t know how to make them happen.
– Your business could be doing better but you are not sure why it isn’t.
– You are facing challenges and need help to overcome them.
With a MacGregor Jamee business mentor, you’ll be benefiting from commercial expertise that will grow your business and ensure your business is reaching its potential. Business Mentoring can help you to:
– Think and operate strategically.
– Discuss plans for growth or managing the economic downturn.
– Support resilience and energy.
– Understand the commercial and financial levers of your business.
– Have a sounding board when you are making a tricky decision.
– Stay in business longer.
– Manage difficult people issues.
– Manage imposter syndrome and avoid common derailers.
– Make your next business move count.
Free No Obligation Mentoring Session
Talk to us today about whether Business Mentoring is right for you. Wondering what mentoring is about?
Mentoring: A simple definition of a mentor is “an experienced and trusted adviser.” Mentoring is about partnering with the client to be a trusted adviser, guiding and supporting the client to resolve a problem.
With MacGregor Jamee Limited you get a dedicated mentor that will work with you on specific challenges and opportunities.
MacGregor Jamee Limited offers a range of special packages as well as tailor-made packages for businesses.
Contact us today about a free no obligation mentoring session.
We have a range of payment options including paying monthly and cancelling at any time.
We offer special rates for charities and not for profit organisations.
Revenue and Cost Driver Management: One-on-one coaching and mentoring session for the business owner and/or core management team on the key activities which drive revenue and cost, how to measure and manage these to improve performance.
The outcome is information that gives the business actionable insights to improve business performance. This is supported by six months of mentoring to ensure the methodology is incorporated into daily business activities and that data is reviewed for insights and action is taken on these insights.
Three to Six month engagement focused on solving your most pressing two or three business needs.
5 mentoring sessions of 45-60 minutes. Plus a free introductory mentoring session.
Nine to Twelve month engagement focused on your businesses long term goals and strategies.
10 mentoring sessions of 45-60 minutes. Plus a free introductory mentoring session.
Applied Thinking –>