Looking for commercial advice and insight to help your business grow? Our Virtual CFO Services and Part-time CFO Services provide you with a highly experienced Chief Financial Officer to bring insight to your commercial decision making.
Hire A Part-Time CFO or Virtual CFO for the hours you need. Therefore you purchase the services of a highly experienced Chief Financial Officer at a fraction of the cost of a permanent CFO.
– The economic downturn is having a negative impact on profits and cashflow and you need a strategic adviser.
– Your business has grown and you need strategic commercial insight.
– Your business should be profitable and you are not sure why it isn’t making money.
– Your business lacks a clearly defined strategic plan. You don’t have a long term plan for funding your business.
– You have issues with stock control, debtors or paying your bills.
– Growth means your business has become more complex. You are having operational challenges.
– Your accounting systems and processes are not delivering you the insights or the information you need.
– You are worried about financial risks or internal controls or you are having system problems.
– You feel you need financial help but you are not sure what help you need.
The scope of our work will depend on the needs of your business but will include helping you to:
– Gain commercial insight and guidance on company decisions and issues.
– Grow the business or manage economic downturns.
– Manage revenue as well as focus on cost.
– Improve your businesses cash flow.
– Find a profitable business model.
– Monitor the financial health and well-being of the business.
– Manage financial risk and internal controls.
– Improve your accounting systems and processes.
– Implement a finance strategy.
– Improve operational performance.
As your Virtual CFO or Part-time CFO we will:
– Prepare financial plans, like cash flow forecasts and budgets.
– Provide you with the right dashboards and reports to run your business – give you actionable insights.
– Track the performance of your business and explain it in a way you, your team and board can understand.
– Be your financial business partner providing you with commercial and strategic insight.
– Provide you with strategic commercial advice about decisions, growth, pricing, strategy and operations.
– Improve the way your business operations run and thereby make your organisation more efficient.
– Improve your accounting systems, processes, controls and environments.
– Develop business strategies, financial strategies, funding options. Support you and your team to implement these plans.
– Improve organisational governance or board reporting.
– Provide ad hoc support. This could be commercial advice, project management, organisational leadership…
We can either work remotely (Virtual CFO) or we can work in your offices (Part-Time CFO). As a result you only pay for the time you need without the cost of a full time employee. Our model focuses on low overheads so you are paying only for the costs of an experienced and highly skilled CFO that has 20+ years of senior finance experience.
Finance may not be your passion but it is our passion.
Our corporate and commercial background means you benefit from a Virtual CFO and Business Mentor with strong commercial and operational experience.
We have strong business partnering expertise which means we can explain complex financial information in a way you, your team and your board can understand.
We provide and implement practical ideas and solutions that will generate results for your business.
We offer interim CFO services to help bridge the gap between CFO hires.
MacGregor Jamee Limited can help you hire your own CFO by supporting you with candidate selection and by being part of your selection panel.
We offer financial literacy coaching and courses for senior executives and employees.
MacGregor Jamee Limited offers coaching and mentoring to new Chief Financial Officers.
The benefits your organisation obtains from a Chief Financial Officer [CFO] are that they bring your business numbers alive for you. For example, they will provide financial insight and guidance based on their years of commercial experience. Specifically it is this experience which will make a difference to your business in terms of growth opportunities or managing economic downturns.
A Virtual CFO focuses on short, medium and long-term financial strategy. For example, revenue optimisation, cost management, forecasting, budgeting, resolving cash flow issues, optimizing systems and much more to drive profitability. You might not think you need a financial strategy but like a marketing strategy it is an important tool to help your business grow.
A Virtual CFO will be a business partner to you and your team, bringing strategy, insight and programme execution skills to the team. A CFO goes beyond explaining what the numbers are telling you. They help you by setting the right targets and putting in place the right systems for growth. This includes supporting you with the right operational efficiencies and customer service approaches..
Your organisation might be too small for a full time CFO or you may not be able to afford one. Therefore the benefit of our CFO services is that you can hire a CFO for the hours you need and when you need.
That might be one or two days a week, it might be a few hours a week, or whatever you need. These services are ‘part-time CFO’ or ‘virtual CFO’ services. By using MacGregor Jamee Limited you receive at an affordable price the benefits of a commercial adviser with 20+ years of senior experience.
Free Business Health Check
MacGregor Jamee Limited offers tailor-made packages for businesses.
Contact us today about a free business health check.
There are no term contracts. You will find our rates to be market competitive.
You only pay for the hours you use. There is no minimum number of hours.
We offer special rates for charities and not for profit organisations.
Price negotiations available for long term assignments.
Applied Thinking –>