Business Mentoring: One on One Coaching for Business Leaders.
Would you like to develop your business but aren’t sure where to start?
Business Mentoring – one on one commercial guidance– may be the answer.
Mentoring provides personal coaching to business leaders so they can:
- Harness the potential of their “assets” – products, customers, people, processes, and systems – to achieve outstanding business results
- Feel more in control
- Manage the demands of today’s economy.
It’s no secret that right now, as a business owner, you face challenging times.
You face daily demands, challenging customers or employees, competition, unprecedented global events, pressure on the bottom line, and limited time to plan for the future.
And even when times are good, running a business can still be lonely and difficult.
You are likely to benefit from Business Mentoring.
You are likely to benefit from Business Mentoring if you:
- Don’t get to spend enough time working on your business and plans
- Don’t have time to critically assess business performance
- Want someone independent to discuss your ideas with
- Have ideas for growth but don’t know how to make them happen
- Know your business could be doing better but you are not sure why it isn’t
- Are facing challenges and need help to overcome them
Business Mentoring = Business Partner + Sounding Board
With a MacGregor Jamee business mentor, you benefit from commercial expertise that will help grow your business and ensure it is reaching its potential.
Business Mentoring can help you to:
- Think and operate strategically
- Develop plans for growth or managing the economic downturn
- Support resilience and energy
- Understand the commercial and financial levers of your business
- Have a sounding board when you are making a tricky decision
- Stay in business longer
- Manage difficult people issues
- Manage imposter syndrome and avoid common derailers
- Make your next business move count
MacGregor Jamee offers a range of special and tailor-made packages for business owners.
But before committing to one, you may like to start with a free no obligation mentoring session…to see if mentoring is right for you.
If it is, we:
- Have a range of payment options including paying monthly.
- Let you cancel at any time – you aren’t locked into a fixed contract.
- Offer special rates for charities and not for profit organisations.
In addition, MacGregor Jamee offers services that are registered with the Regional Business Partner Network. (Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz).
You Need Someone In Your Corner
We have 20+ years commercial, business finance, and operations experience.
So why not contact Fiona Harnett, MacGregor Jamee’s Director, for a confidential discussion?
As mentioned, we offer a free, no obligation “trial” business mentoring session that lets you judge the quality and value of our coaching for yourself.
Beyond this, our business mentoring packages are tailored to your business’ goals and circumstances.
For more information or to arrange your free no obligation business mentoring session contact Fiona today on 09 5255735 or e-mail email@example.com.
Our mentoring programmes are:
One-on-one sessions for the business owner and/or core management team on developing the strategic plan for your organisation.
The outcome is a strategic planning document for your business, clear action plans and action owners, key performance indicators and a roadmap for implementation.
This is supported by six months of advisory support to ensure the implementation roadmap is incorporated into daily business activities and that data is reviewed for insights and action is taken on these insights.
Revenue and Cost Driver Management: One-on-one coaching and mentoring session for the business owner and/or core management team on the key activities which drive revenue and cost, how to measure and manage these to improve performance.
The outcome is information that gives the business actionable insights to improve business performance.
This is supported by six months of mentoring to ensure the methodology is incorporated into daily business activities and that data is reviewed for insights and action is taken on these insights.
Three to Six month engagement focused on solving your most pressing two or three business needs.
Five mentoring sessions of 45-60 minutes. Plus a free introductory mentoring session.
Nine to Twelve month engagement focused on your businesses long term goals and strategies.
Ten mentoring sessions of 45-60 minutes. Plus a free introductory mentoring session.