It requires people management, project management, commercial, and operational experience.
A good CFO has this skill set… including experience leading large, complex transformation projects.
For example, MacGregor Jamee CFO’s have led and implemented projects that:
- Generated an extra $27 million in cashflow (by reducing aged debt over 60 days by 10%)
- Delivered a Finance/HR software implementation 24% under budget
- Saved a company $11.5 million (by simplifying 120+ processes and 200+ procedures)
- Lifted employee engagement from 55% to 74%
- Held costs constant for three years while managing 6% year on year volume growth
Now, your SME/SMB may not be on the same scale as the examples listed above. But, for the right company, we can deliver similar “pro-rata” results based on your businesses’ size and turnover.
What’s more, our clients find we deliver lasting, long-term benefits beyond the project result itself.
By working hands on with your team, we:
- Give them methods and approaches to improve insights and provide commercial guidance
- Ensure your business operates with the right dashboards and reports
- Lift business partnering within your finance team and help them provide greater insight
Would you like to achieve these sorts of tangible results for your business?
While, at the same time, developing your in-house finance and accounting team’s capability?
Would this allow you to approach the future with greater clarity and certainty?